Fresh water plumbing diagram 27RBDS

Partsbob

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a plumbing diagram for the fresh water lines on a 2019 27RBDS? I’ve recently installed a dual-stage filter system on ours under the island sink, assuming all fresh water runs through the water pump inlet in the island, regardless of being from the tank or city connection. If the city water connection (outside the bathroom) branches off to the shower or bath sink, before the pump, then that water isn’t getting the same filtering the kitchen island sink gets. Any help would be appreciated, considering the quality(?) of some campground water!

danemayer

You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to get you a drawing of the plumbing.

If you're trying to filter both city water, and water from the fresh tank, you might consider a simple filter to use when filling the fresh tank. You don't want particulates going through the water pump as they may end up causing the internal check valve to get stuck partially open.

-

Partsbob

Thanks Danemayer, I was hoping they might have that available. As far as filling or even on the city water connection, I always use one of the in-line filters on the outside fills, so I actually have 3 filters in-use for all our fresh water. It’s easy to sacrifice the outside filter where there’s a lot of particulates in the campground water.