Landmark 365 Concord slide side panel issues

swl369

We've had our 2020 Landmark 365 Concord since October 2019 (9 months). Lately we noticed wave marks at the bottom edge of our slide panels. 2 of the 4 slides are affected. Not sure what is going on.

AF1QipNWgkd5o9mpNQKZZXFCIMbY7mVfoE_QZ0wOXtzn
I can't figure out how to attach pictures.

Has anyone else experienced this on their slides?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you may have some water intrusion.
Water gets in, swells and warps the wood then the wavy pattern begins.
Have you ever checked the caulking or re caulked?
If you would like to post a picture you can do it now.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

You should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Try to get a few pictures that clearly show the problem as Customer Service will want to see them. You'll also likely be asked to take it to your dealer for examination.

Before calling, you should read through the warranty and 3 year structural warranty carefully so you understand what's covered and what isn't. If you're familiar with the material, you can remind the people you engage with should it be necessary.

I had a similar issue with my 2018 Bighorn Traveler. When I looked under the slides I could see that the floors were delaminating. I called Heartland and they asked for pictures. I sent the pictures and they denied my claim for replacement. I appealed the denial and they sent the claim to someone higher up the food chain. My claim was then approved and the floors in my dining slide and kitchen slide were replaced under warranty. So, don't take no for an answer from your first contact with Heartland if that is the case.