Level up system long term stay

Flick

If you are at one site for a month do you need to adjust the system at any time during the stay?

When my unit is in my shop here at home, I sometimes use my auto level and leave it in place for a good while and then change it up to only the front jacks, etc. During those extended periods, sometimes it will get one degree or so off one way or the other. If I find it like that, I will put it in manual mode and give it a small bump.
I agree with Dave that for most units, it shouldn’t need anything most of the time. I think that the more age a unit has, the more chance for small leaks.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Our trailer has been parked here since April (seems like years since we've traveled) with no issues.

ILH

If you are at one site for a month do you need to adjust the system at any time during the stay?

I've been wondering the same thing - I know if you're on concrete the jacks should be stable, but I frequently visit a friend's house who has a freshly graded driveway. After a few days, I worry that the jacks have settled a bit. Aside from manually adjusting the rig, I was wondering about manually retracting the legs (as if hooking up to the truck), then selecting auto level again. Thoughts?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
On a concrete pad there shouldn’t be any need but we’ve spent up to a month on sand or sod and I have done another auto level during our stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk