F 350 Tires Reaplacing with BFG T/A All Terrain KO2

CDN

B and B
Hello all,

Need replacement tires. My needs are for towing, winter and recently mud with the Landmark on. I have stock Michelin tires. Have looked and talked to dealers. I am looking at BFG All Terrain T/A KO2. I have 20 inch wheels and LT 275/65R20 size. I had three issues with hydroplaning on last trip home as well almost needed a wrecker to get out of rain soaked site after a torrential downpour.

Any one run BFG T/A KO2 All terrain towing?

Thank you for feedback

Brian

Jv75353

We had BFG All-Terrains on our F450 4wd and they provided acceptable performance for us. They tend to pack up with snow and mud so when we replaced them we went Hancook Dynapro which has a more aggressive tread pattern. Work great in snow, mud, rain and dry roads. No packing of snow and mud plus very quiet, you don’t even know you have a tire that’s that aggressive when going down the road at 75 mph. Have not had them on long enough to provide any wear input, but so far they still look new.

CDN

B and B
We had BFG All-Terrains on our F450 4wd and they provided acceptable performance for us. They tend to pack up with snow and mud so when we replaced them we went Hancook Dynapro which has a more aggressive tread pattern. Work great in snow, mud, rain and dry roads. No packing of snow and mud plus very quiet, you don’t even know you have a tire that’s that aggressive when going down the road at 75 mph. Have not had them on long enough to provide any wear input, but so far they still look new.

Where the BFG T/A resonably quiet, I told the DW I could just turn the radio up a bit! We might be doing some late season Camping in November and up in the North we might get snow too.

Jv75353

Where the BFG T/A resonably quiet, I told the DW I could just turn the radio up a bit! We might be doing some late season Camping in November and up in the North we might get snow too.
The BFG tires were quiet no need to turn up the radio or talk louder when having a conversation.

NYSUPstater

I as well may be toying w/ getting new tires for Casper this year or even as far out as this fall before snow flies, but am open to suggestions as to what brand and "model" to go with. Most of the miles are put on during the summer towing the BC and just plain bopping around town. Come winter, I toss in 1400# of tube sand over axle and also tow a 4 place V-nose sled trailer (total weight of 4500# +/-). Rear end gets squirrely at times both with and w/o trailer. I would really like to have a dedicated set of snow and summer use tire, but that may not be in the cards at the moment.

So if I was to stick with 1 kind of tire (tho not a big fan of all seasons in winter), what would you all recommend? Truck currently has 30K miles on it and going to say tires made in '16.

Bobby A

I did not get very good wear out of my Dyna pro's, the first 4 tires I only got around 35K before the tires started to show wear, I had them replaced under warranty, the next 4 I got even less miles, I went back to Michelins. This is just my opinion and experience with Dyna pro, you may have better luck than I.

Bobby A