4007 kitchen trashcan

I love that my new 2021 4007 has a trash chute cabinet so I don't have to find a spot for my trashcan... but... have any of you found a trash can that fits in there? If so could you please send me a link. Much appreciated.

Dmetcalf

I love that my new 2021 4007 has a trash chute cabinet so I don't have to find a spot for my trashcan... but... have any of you found a trash can that fits in there? If so could you please send me a link. Much appreciated.

We got a coated wire (?) not sure what to call it to sit our trash can on top of to bring it up high enough to work better. Probably a Walmart thing ...

Attachments

• 40902D39-39E8-4488-8F0C-FC8E191F2727.jpg
    40902D39-39E8-4488-8F0C-FC8E191F2727.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 27

Flick

Heartland should build that space with a specific size can that fits so the end user doesn’t have to retrofit. It would be so simple. For them, they could spec it to fit.
I don’t have an answer for you, but you can probably find exactly what you need by letting your fingers do the walking. Credit this to the old Yellow Pages ad from years past.

cashmore

letting your fingers do the walking. Credit this to the old Yellow Pages ad from years past.

Very nice Flick, I haven't heard a reference to the "yellow pages" for years.... I'm glad to see it hasn't totally left the world. But in this case a tape measure and your fingers are your two best friends. We have the CY4115 with a drop through from the counter and we were able to take measurements and found a can at Walmart that fit well.

We got a coated wire (?) not sure what to call it to sit our trash can on top of to bring it up high enough to work better. Probably a Walmart thing ...

I like that idea. Thank you. I think I keep looking for the taller more kitchen style. I'll start looking for more of the office type. Thank you.

david-steph2018

On our RW427 wife uses a 13 gal. kitchen trash can and she uses the 13 gal. bags for it. It is a white tall plastic can.

Lost_my_beer

I also have the 4270 and the standard kitchen can does work, but it sits way to low and trash ends up all over the can area. I have placed several diff items to raise the can, but nothing great. I am in the process of making a custom wood spacer. Will let you know how it turns out.
Would be nice to find a perfect sized can. I have spent countless hours looking.
Troy