Lippert Electric Stabilizer mounting

SawDoc441

Hello all, first post here. We have ordered a new North Trail 24BHS which should be competed next Monday (8/31). Apparently there is a nationwide backorder of the Lippert jacks. They are planning on delivering our trailer with switches & wiring installed, but manual crank jacks. I am told we can expect a credit (though nobody can seem to tell me the amount) for the missing jacks. At that point Heartland washes their hands of it, and I am on my own to obtain & install the electric jacks. Those jacks are part of the Caliber package, and I ultimately want them on the trailer.

My question is this: Are the support brackets that the electric jacks bolt to the same ones for manual jacks? I do not want to be saddled with a welding project to fit the jacks that it should have come with in the first place.

jbeletti

I have the Ground Control electric leveling by Lippert on my Sundance trailer. The dual leveling jacks bolt to the frame. Should be pretty straight forward if all the wiring is done ahead of time.

tomhank

I also have a Lippert stabilizer jack kit, I installed on our 5th wheel and on our first trip I fell in love with it. Our 5th wheel is 39 feet long and 10,000 pounds and this made our camper so much more secure. This should be a standard item on all campers. It was so easy to wire, and an excellent product to enjoy for many years.

Last edited: