Centramatic wheel balancers - anyone use them ..?

Dmetcalf

I am getting a set of these for the front steering axles on my truck. I also have a set coming for my Can-Am as well. Just throwing out a question on this to see if anyone has them on their truck or trailer axles ..?
thanks.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I did just put them on my 2020 F450 front and rear. I think they are working well. I also bought them for the Landmark but they would hit the Disc brake calipers. They sent me the shim plates, It would need 2 plates at each wheel at about 1/4" spacing. This concerned me on how much threads I'd have left for the lug-nuts.. So as of now they are still in the box

Jerrod

mlpeloquin

You maybe able to get longer studs. They can be removed with a hammer or a press. To install them, I used a cutoff pipe, with a socket, and a thick section of bar stock with a hole drill through it. Just ran them in all the way. I did use a breaker bar as well to start with. Then the torque wrench to make sure I did not put too much torque on the threads. You can also use a press to reinstall them.

CoveredWagon

I've had them on my Bighorn for 3 years now. I did a lot research be for we bought the trailer and was told by 100 % of dealers RV tires are not balanced. Well thats a lot of tire to have out of balance, so I bought them. I'm satisfied. I can see the fenders in the mirrors and they don't flap or shed screws.

Niles

I always had them on my semi's. I felt like they were well worth the money and did what they were suppose to do.

Dmetcalf

I always had them on my semi's. I felt like they were well worth the money and did what they were suppose to do.

Thank you for your opinion and review. Yeah, in my opinion it makes sense to have these installed to get a better steering experience (smoother less bumpy) feel and extra tire life (cost savings).