Humidity Problem

Tghoover

Hi, Down in the Galveston Texas area. I have a 2014 3875FB. A/C's running pretty much all the time due to 109+ heat index. I am getting condensation under my sink and inside my food pantry. Any thoughts?

danemayer

Where the pipes come up under the sink, you may have hot humid air from outside also entering. Fill the gap with rags to see if the condensation there ends.

Make sure your windows are actually closed.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Your air conditioner is a much better dehumidifier that a stand alone unit. Look at all the water (condensate) coming off the roof

Flick

Hi, Down in the Galveston Texas area. I have a 2014 3875FB. A/C's running pretty much all the time due to 109+ heat index. I am getting condensation under my sink and inside my food pantry. Any thoughts?

Leaving doors propped open a bit, especially at night when our units really cool down should also help balance out temperature differences that cause condensation.

garyroee

[FONT=&quot]I live in an a pretty small apartment in the southern US where it gets VERY humid during the summer months. I decided to try out this [/FONT]Hysure Portable Mini Dehumidifier[FONT=&quot] just to help maintain a cool, dry space in my bedroom. I’ve used it for about a month now and so far so good! Although it’s small, it really does pull a lot of moisture out of the air.[/FONT]