Bighorn Traveler 32RS

SDJones

We Thought that we would introduce ourselves. We just purchased our Bighorn Traveler 32RS and have been very happy with our new upgrade. We live in Oregon and are looking forward to getting a lot of use from it. We celebrated our 25th anniversary camping on the Siletz River in Oregon. I am a test fleet driver for Daimler Trucks North America and my wife is a flagger. We hope to retire in a year and a half. Our tow rig is a 2017 3500 Silverado LTZ Duramax. Unsure of how to post pictures?

SDJones

We Thought that we would introduce ourselves. We just purchased our Bighorn Traveler 32RS and have been very happy with our new upgrade. We live in Oregon and are looking forward to getting a lot of use from it. We celebrated our 25th anniversary camping on the Siletz River in Oregon. I am a test fleet driver for Daimler Trucks North America and my wife is a flagger. We hope to retire in a year and a half. Our tow rig is a 2017 3500 Silverado LTZ Duramax. Unsure of how to post pictures?

Hope you have a lot of good memories with your new Traveler.
Thank you donr827. Happy trails to you

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome in and congrats. You'll have to post a few times before you can post pictures.. You will find lots of very smart and knowledgeable people on this Forum. We spend a lot of time in the North West. Really like Oregon and Washington..

Happy trails
Jerrod

Flick

Enjoy those days leading up to retirement. Closing that phase of life and opening another will be here before you know it. It seams like just yesterday that we were set to retire and now here we are almost 5 years into it. Enjoy your travels.