Mice

No worries about bumping the old thread. If you're dealing with mice in your house, there are a few things you can try. First off, make sure to seal any cracks or holes where they might be getting in. Then, try using traps or baits specifically designed for mice pest control. You can find these at most hardware stores. Another option is to call in a professional exterminator if the problem persists. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The first thing you need to do is seal every little access point. You can get rid of the mice with simple peanut butter baited traps but if you don't seal it up mice will continue to move in.

Peace
Dave

roy2

You might also try one of those electronic deterrence devises. I have used them for the past 6 years or so and never had a problem with mice anymore. The high pitch sound is an irritant to them and chases them away. We use two in our 30 foot camper.
hello can you tell me what kind of those electronic devises you use i know there are a couple of different ones out there. Wow just noticed this is a 2020 thread. hope your still around.

Larry S

We have mice in our rig. They chewed through the wall near the electric cord in our bedroom slide and scurried across the bed into the opposite wall. We hear them in our ceiling as well.

We read a lot of posts here about what to do to keep mice out - including sealing holes and using Mouse Free. We bought Fresh Cab and set out traps along the floor. The mice have not yet taken the bait in the traps.

Is there a way to access the ceiling so we can set more traps? We are desperate - we are full-time and never encountered this problem before.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I had a State Fire Marshall tell me to put Irish Spring soap bars in every location that I could get to. Mice do not like it. I tried this and it works. My mouse problems stopped. And the trailer smelled nice.

jerryjay11

Pest Chaser

hello can you tell me what kind of those electronic devises you use i know there are a couple of different ones out there. Wow just noticed this is a 2020 thread. hope your still around.

Yeah, I'm still here. This is what I've been using and never had any mice in camper. VICTOR.jpg VICTOR M750