Trying to find out what this valve is on a 2019 Torque 371

cooperm

I have this in the front compartment it is on the side of the entry doors red arrow point to the door. What is this for?

I checked it is currently positioned between open and closed. The reason I ask is because I keep getting smells of the septic and not sure if it is related. I have checked all through the underneath and don't see anything that looks like it is leaking. I can't find anything in the manuals for it.
Camper Door.JPG
Camper.jpeg

Thank you,
Mark

danemayer

It it's about 6" in diameter, it's an access port. On some rigs, they're found in the shower to provide access to the plumbing connections behind the wall. They're also used near the water connections, allowing hoses to enter the trailer with the doors closed.

cashmore

I have this in the front compartment it is on the side of the entry doors red arrow point to the door. What is this for?

I checked it is currently positioned between open and closed. The reason I ask is because I keep getting smells of the septic and not sure if it is related. I have checked all through the underneath and don't see anything that looks like it is leaking. I can't find anything in the manuals for it.
View attachment 64669
View attachment 64668

Thank you,
Mark

I have one in the exact same place on my Cyclone. It if you unscrew it you'll have access to the water pipe connections on the back of the water heater. And it allows you to view behind the wall at other items in there (wires and such) without having to remove the wall completely. It has nothing to do with sewer.

cooperm

I have one in the exact same place on my Cyclone. It if you unscrew it you'll have access to the water pipe connections on the back of the water heater. And it allows you to view behind the wall at other items in there (wires and such) without having to remove the wall completely. It has nothing to do with sewer.

Thank you so much. I will go ahead and set it to close. Don't need it vibrating lose and fall out.

cashmore

Thank you so much. I will go ahead and set it to close. Don't need it vibrating lose and fall out.

It should be just a threaded plug. There really isn’t an open / close it’s just telling you which way to spin it to open or close it.