I insulated under our toy box area.

Dmetcalf

I noticed the insulation under our rig stops at the garage underneath it. So Since we are now full timers I decided to go ahead and get some insulation and add it under there so this winter it should help quite a bit. I’m4E4C7FF6-8DC7-4D09-B89D-ACE6CDCC50BA.jpg

Thus is not the best pic cause I didn’t feel like crawling back under there on the gravel it’s parked on but it at least gives you an idea of what I did. It has to help some. It’s better than what it was.

Last edited:

david-steph2018

I noticed the insulation under our rig stops at the garage underneath it. So Since we are now full timers I decided to go ahead and get some insulation and add it under there so this winter it should help quite a bit.

I been thinking on doing something for the Road Warrior. But need to find out about venting the dual fuel tanks so the threat of fumes entering area is not a concern.

Flick

I noticed the insulation under our rig stops at the garage underneath it. So Since we are now full timers I decided to go ahead and get some insulation and add it under there so this winter it should help quite a bit.

That should make it more cozy. We put a roll down 8’ x 10’ carpet that covers all but 2’ in ours that also makes a big difference. We can roll it up out of the way if necessary. What kind of insulation did you use?

gpshemi

I wedged and glued 2" Pink foam board under our 2010 the summer after we bought it 11 seasons ago. It's worked well.

ParkIt

I wedged and glued 2" Pink foam board under our 2010 the summer after we bought it 11 seasons ago. It's worked well.
Don't have a TH but did do this from the holding tanks all the way to the edge of the end cap the first couple of months after delivery.
Found it insulated not just the floor but also seems to keep the tanks and front storage much warmer in winter, only needed a small heater in the storage area (cleared out, of course) when the temps stayed in the teens for a week or more.
Didn't use loctite just in case we needed to pull them out for any reason. Keeps it cooler in summer and warmer in winter which isn't bad for the price of pink foam board.