New RD210

I've made some changes to our 2021 Pioneer RD210 we picked up 9/11/2020. First was a Progressive Industries EMS HW30C to protect the electrical system. Today I installed a Levelmate Pro. If you're unfamiliar with it there a plenty of youtube videos . Basically, it's an app based blutooth system that eliminates buble levels. You back into you site. Turn on the unit in the tt and connect your phone. It will tell you which side to raise and whether to lower or raise the front end.
Next mod will be motion sensor leds in the dark cabinets and under the steps. Let the journey begin.

Flick

I've made some changes to our 2021 Pioneer RD210 we picked up 9/11/2020. First was a Progressive Industries EMS HW30C to protect the electrical system. Today I installed a Levelmate Pro. If you're unfamiliar with it there a plenty of youtube videos . Basically, it's an app based blutooth system that eliminates buble levels. You back into you site. Turn on the unit in the tt and connect your phone. It will tell you which side to raise and whether to lower or raise the front end.
Next mod will be motion sensor leds in the dark cabinets and under the steps. Let the journey begin.

You can’t have to many add on bells and whistles that make traveling in an RV easier and simpler. The ones you’ve added are good devices. Enjoy your travels.