Toy hauler rear door support

Dbow32

I'm trying to purchase some supports for the rear door when we are using it as a deck. My 2019 Fuel 335 did not come with them. I'd post a Pic but can't figure out how. My fist post on here

Thanks

danemayer

Hi Dbow32,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Is your rear door a ramp that you want to use as a patio, or did it come from the factory with cables to hold it in place as a patio and you're trying to add additional support?

Dbow32

Hi Dbow32,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Is your rear door a ramp that you want to use as a patio, or did it come from the factory with cables to hold it in place as a patio and you're trying to add additional support?

Yes, sorry I didn't explain that very well. My take came from the factory with the MorRyde rear deck system.

The rear door came with the cables to hold the door up as a deck. It also has the MorRyde gates that fold out for safety. On the side of the door it has a sticker that gives weight limitations and it mentions that it needs the supports. Unfortunately, it didn't come with them so I thought I'd just buy them. I can't find them to save my life.

0963c1f5a9bcfb5a9befe86b6763382e.jpg
0552a1c41930c4bafd0ec7a5195c42a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Dahillbilly

mine didn't come with those supports either & it's a MorRdye system also. Guess I'll check with Heartland.

Dbow32

Okay folks, Heartland got back to me on the support legs. I've attached a screenshot of the email.
879daf2f13f13f73d2d226567640619f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

danemayer

Are all the ramps built to be used as Patios? Or is the door built differently when its used as a patio or a ramp only?

In the past, with Lippert Ramps and Patios, I believe the construction was different and a ramp was not constructed for use as a patio.

But vendors change and designs change. You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. See what they have to say about yours.

david-steph2018

I'm trying to purchase some supports for the rear door when we are using it as a deck. My 2019 Fuel 335 did not come with them. I'd post a Pic but can't figure out how. My fist post on here

Thanks

Our Road Warrior ramps are made by Challenger Doors. We use the cables as support for a patio. Check and see if there is another sticker that will tell the maker of the door. The fence is made by Morryde but the ramps for us are Challenger.

Lost_my_beer

On mine, my side patio has the supports (and cables obviously), but the rear doesnt. The rear ramp converts to a patio, but does not have the support provision. Fwiw, the paperwork on this model says that the rear “patio” is an option (which mine has).
Never really though much about this, until now!
Troy

Burnsze15

Just curious where would you install these, 1 or 2? End if ramp center? I would ask Heartland where to install them so you dont inadvertantly create a bend in the door?

Thanks for the part#!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk