dishes

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
For us, plates, bowls and coffee cups and mugs just get stacked in the overhead cabinet.
Wine glasses get wrapped in paper towels.

Peace
Dave

jmarnell

We also just stack our plates, bowls and coffee cups in the overhead cabinets. But we also place a paper towel in between each one just for a little extra protection. Glassware, like already mentioned, gets wrapped in small towels. Never had any problems with breakage.

MTPockets

We always used regular plates, bowls, but had mostly unbreakable glassware. Everything in cabinets, never had anything break.

ParkIt

I use the rubber stuff for cabinets, cut small squares to stack dishes in the cabinets and put between glasses. Never had anything break.
If it isn't mounted securely then it goes in a lower cupboard with the pots and pans.

BarbandFrank

We use Corelle dishes and bowls and just stack them without any problem. 95% of our glasses are plastic so no problem there. We have 2 glass coffee cups that fit nicely into a small plastic storage bin and we use a piece of rubber shelf liner to separate and protect them from breaking or chipping. We are full time and this is what works best for us.

carl.swoyer

The better half would like to know how to keep her dishes and glassware from breaking while on the move. Any tricks??
We use a thin rubber shelf matt
Preventing them from sliding around.
We also put the same between the dishes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

tHANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. MUCH APPRECIATED.THE MOVE TO FULL TIME IS A DAUNTING EXPERIENCE. 3200SF TO A 5IFTH WHEEL.

- - - Updated - - -

We just stack them in the cabinets, coffee maker on the counter.
THE COFFEE POT DOESN'T WINDUP ON THE FLOOR?

carl.swoyer

tHANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. MUCH APPRECIATED.THE MOVE TO FULL TIME IS A DAUNTING EXPERIENCE. 3200SF TO A 5IFTH WHEEL.

- - - Updated - - -

THE COFFEE POT DOESN'T WINDUP ON THE FLOOR?
We have left our coffee pot on the counter since 07 then all over the country and has never been on the floor rubber feet

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
We have Corelle stacked in the drawers, on top of each other. The glasses in cupboard on scoot gaurd. The Pots and Pans are in drawers as well with the felt like star dividers between each other to stop wear on non-stick. Never had anything bork ever in 4 different RV's since 2010.

My cast iron collection is under the couch in a rubbermaid bin.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We use non-slip shelf liners & stack dishes. When we know we will be on really bumpy roads, will put tervis glasses in basket so I don't get my head bumped when opening cabinet doors.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Here’s our Correll dishes set up. Been riding like that for 6 years. Our glasses are plastic and are in an adjacent cupboard

e6c8f300cdc929e4b7e338fbc735f721.jpg

I reinforced the bottom large drawer where our pots pans and cast iron skillet ride.

Canned goods are in plastic tubs in a couple overhead cabinets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk