sleep number bed

Is it possible to install my sleep number with adjustable frame in my 2018 Big Country. The bed now installed is sad. They placed a king mattress without support. Hangs over all sides. I'm worried about the slide wiring and hydraulics which I think are at the head of the bed. Thanks.

NYSUPstater

I've heard of folks putting in Sleep Number beds, but not too sure about the adjustable base tho. Our BC came with a memory type foam bed which we find to be very comfy and don't even feel the other person moving/getting out/into bed.

Flick

Is it possible to install my sleep number with adjustable frame in my 2018 Big Country. The bed now installed is sad. They placed a king mattress without support. Hangs over all sides. I'm worried about the slide wiring and hydraulics which I think are at the head of the bed. Thanks.

We have a sleep number type bed in our home, but have never contemplated putting one in our rv. Knowing practically nothing about it, some of my concerns would be building it up high enough to get to slide motor and components, losing under the bed storage space, the extra weight, getting the bed into the room and the thought of having to leave it in there if you sell the rv or being able to oem your bedroom for the next owner.
However, they are wonderful and I think it could be done.

rclogg

We have a Sleep Number Queen bed in our BH. Pervious owners took out the king cut the platform and put in the Sleep number. We dont have the adjustable base and the pump in in the storage under the bed. Works perfectly.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Camping World sells 2 - Sleep Number Models for RV's.
You can probably just check their website for information on the sizes they offer.
I believe they are an R3 and an R5 with the R5 being a little more expensive but not sure fully on the differences between them.