Two black tank flush connections.

ENG2242

Good morning, this rig has two black tanks. In addition, inside the compartment there are two black tank flush connections. When I hook the hose up to one connection it appears to be flowing appropriately. However, when I connect to the other water shoots out of the unconnected inlet. I’ve checked the valve located in the shower, thus far can only find one valve to ensure that they’re connected appropriately. The one does appear to be connected appropriately that’s located in the shower. If there is in fact another valve I cannot find it.

Attachments

• F7505EAE-5F13-4F2F-A0C6-C5006C8C0B67.jpg
    F7505EAE-5F13-4F2F-A0C6-C5006C8C0B67.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 23

danemayer

So, you must have a full bath AND a 1/2 bath with different black tanks and black tank flush for each.

If you take down the rear wall of the basement storage, you can inspect the connections to those black tank flush fittings. Each would have a PEX line going to their respective tanks, each routed through a vacuum breaker/anti-siphon valve before going to the tank. The vacuum breaker/anti-siphon valve is usually located on between bath and exterior wall. The PEX from the Universal Docking Center (UDC) goes to the vacuum breaker, and then back down to the black tank.

Here's a picture of one behind a full bath shower.

BH Black Tank Flush Anti Siphon Annotated.jpg