110v Junction Box? Connector?

cmalberto

Hey guys - I have 2020 Elkridge 38MB...I have a residential fridge with xxxx(maybe 2000) watt inverter. Interestingly enough - and maybe very ingenious - there is a transfer switch that is plugged into the inverter. Also connected to the transfer switch is a shore power 110v. The transfer switch's purpose in life is to determine where to supply power from - shore power or inverter. Now all that being said there are two of these connectors used - see attached picture - one goes to 110v shore and the other goes to the 110v fridge plug.

Where can I find one of these at?

Bottom line is that I believe the transfer switch is out and I want to bypass until I can get it replaced by warranty. I have no way to run the fridge when not on shore power. I have tested the converter by checking voltage/plugging in another device when shore power is disconnected so I we should be ok there.

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 10.47.31 AM.jpg

mlpeloquin

The picture almost had both part numbers. The top one is 01945-30 and the bottom one is 19045-3???? You may find them at Mouser.com, Digikey.com and others. Mouser and DigiKey are easy to deal with. This connector series has both stranded and solid core wire versions so make sure you are getting what you want.

LBR

Hey guys - I have 2020 Elkridge 38MB...I have a residential fridge with xxxx(maybe 2000) watt inverter. Interestingly enough - and maybe very ingenious - there is a transfer switch that is plugged into the inverter. Also connected to the transfer switch is a shore power 110v. The transfer switch's purpose in life is to determine where to supply power from - shore power or inverter. Now all that being said there are two of these connectors used - see attached picture - one goes to 110v shore and the other goes to the 110v fridge plug.

Where can I find one of these at?

Bottom line is that I believe the transfer switch is out and I want to bypass until I can get it replaced by warranty. I have no way to run the fridge when not on shore power. I have tested the converter by checking voltage/plugging in another device when shore power is disconnected so I we should be ok there.

View attachment 64714

Thanx for the explanation on how it all works..

Now.....addressing your lack of inverter powering (they are usually 1000W) to the frig, first check is to make sure the GFCI on the inverter itself is not tripped.

cmalberto

Thanx for the explanation on how it all works..

Now.....addressing your lack of inverter powering (they are usually 1000W) to the frig, first check is to make sure the GFCI on the inverter itself is not tripped.

I have power from the inverter...the transfer switch is not sending.

LBR

I have power from the inverter...the transfer switch is not sending.
Very good.. you're on the right track at the transfer switch area then.

The inverter GFCI has tripped soooo many people up thinking they have other probkems, it always bears repeating....pun intended