A bit of Mouse Proofing (physical barrier)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Did you train them to go Pro mouse eliminators or they just picked up on it?
For over 10 years there were 5 cats at once, only 3 were intent on mouse catching (kind of creepy looking at your cat who is not moving and staring at a drawer). The other 2 didn't catch on though they were rescued from really bad situations.
The cat family lasted longer than one husband...though I digress...:rolleyes:

No training. If it moves, it’s fair game! That, unfortunately, includes toes under the sheets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

I've used the drier sheets and Moth Cakes for several years. For the most part had no problem. 1 year I didn't and mice got in. Now I also use the Cab Mate stuff along w/ spraying Mouse Free along the whole undercarriage area. This is the 2nd year of the Mouse Free, so cannot tell you till next spring if things all worked again. Recently (earlier this week), a ad came up on my FB page about a product which seems to mimic the Cab Mate stuff called: Grandpa Gus's (www.grandpagus.com). Not sure if anyones heard of it or not let alone try it. Going back to the Cab Mate, I tossed 1 pack each into the basement and front storage compartment and despite no evidence of mice, stuff still was emitting a pleasant odor well into the summer months.

porthole

Retired
Last time I saw any evidence of mice the only thing in the RV was the toaster.
So now the toaster comes out, gets blown out and stays out until the new year get ready.

jbeletti

Last time I saw any evidence of mice the only thing in the RV was the toaster.
So now the toaster comes out, gets blown out and stays out until the new year get ready.

Roger on the toaster! We found evidence of mice in ours! As crazy as it sounds, we cleaned it will and continue to use it. It's the first toaster we bought for an RV back in 2004. Sentimental I guess. But yeah - it comes in the house now with all the food when we're not camping for a period of time.