Bathroom fan motor

Redrider007

Does anyone have a part number or link for bathroom exhaust fan? I have a 2015 3010re. I got one off amazon but fan and motor were bigger and wouldn’t fit. Basic fan not fantastic.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Never mind folks I ordered a fantastic fan-

You’ll be much happier with a Fantastic Fan!

But just in case someone is looking, our old Ventline fan motor went out within our 1 year warranty. Bought one online, but then made a claim with Heartland and they sent me a fan motor.

9ecd1bc1ed7c0aec94927bd35592fa68.jpg

48d913906e9075f3e76bc4ce72e242a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sengli

Your better off anyway. The install on the new fan fixture was surprisingly easier than I had thought , when I replaced my OE unit with a maxxair unit this year.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The fan in the kitchen of our 3670 was a Fantastic fan, but the bath and bedroom were the cheap, noisy ones that interfered with the TV signal. Replaced the bedroom with a Heng Vortex multi speed and the bath with a Heng single speed. Easy enough to do. But I did strip parts and motors from the OEM’s. The on/off button from one was actually used to replaced a faulty switch in one of the wall sconces in the living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

The fan in the kitchen of our 3670 was a Fantastic fan, but the bath and bedroom were the cheap, noisy ones that interfered with the TV signal. Replaced the bedroom with a Heng Vortex multi speed and the bath with a Heng single speed. Easy enough to do. But I did strip parts and motors from the OEM’s. The on/off button from one was actually used to replaced a faulty switch in one of the wall sconces in the living room.
Same problem with mine, bath and bedroom are cheap and noisy and don't vent well, especially since I have to have the WC open when using the shower bc that's where the only bathroom vent is (????). The vent crank handle broke off above the mesh screen in the bedroom and I don't want to replace the AC system - yet.
Of course I had to check to see what you used to replace the OEM, it's not the usual most of us think about but that could just be me, Heng's look stout with a sturdy flashing for installation.
Thanks for the 'might be better alternative'.