No turning back!

KyleC

Wife wanted some more room in the bathroom...... Sink and cabinet out.... Now to rebuild something smaller!
3c0e796009ad7b08f57bc8e32afdc75d.jpg
5d8aeca050d5b911243a9d0b7df182ea.jpg
612043a34757bfa4277ca3fc71e1a793.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. I know there are some tiny sinks out there, I’ve watched a lot of tiny home builders’ shows and they always find a way to make some tiny bathroom accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleC

Ha found the same one! Great minds think alike I guess. I'll keep y'all posted
85c67662150315eb070fea93a41a0950.jpg

ParkIt

Wow, that is an ambitious project! Looks like you will get it done in a few days. You can also check the floor for any water damage very easily but it looks good. Progress and after pictures are a must on this since it seems there is a lot of struggles with the bathroom for many owners especially with a rear bathroom.

Wish I had a little tub though the shower is so large I don't think I could replace the pan unless I have the glass door & walls cut higher.

KyleC

Got the last piece out. Now to find the cure! Was hoping for just a tiny corner mount.... Everything is huge....
e5590811a9d604d10d9924967dd57e25.jpg

Flick

I wouldn’t go thru all the pains you’ve gone thru without custom building a replacement to your exact liking. If you can’t do it yourself, Id suggest going to a custom cabinet shop and getting it made to your exact ideas.

KyleC

Yeah I'm not afraid of custom building. I'm more trying to find the sink. Most of what I'm finding is porcelain and heavy and gaudy