Hitch for Torque 371

Hey ya'll, I'm about to purchase a 371 and had a few questions about hitches. I have a "short- bed" (6.75') 2018 superduty. Being that this is a relatively "long" short-bed, and the fact that the Torques have the cornering design, would I be able to get away with a non-slider hitch? Also, I'm looking at the Reese Elite underbed rails since mine didn't come with the puck system from the factory. Are there any other options? I want the factory-type system...

WBG

WBGavin
I have a F350 with the same bed, with BH 3570 with the "cornering " edge and I have found that I need the Pull rite slider hitch. Without it the edged of the trailer would be crunched in a tight turn.

I really like the hitch because it is full automatic, you never have to do anything to get it to operate in a turning situation.

scayne62

Hey ya'll, I'm about to purchase a 371 and had a few questions about hitches. I have a "short- bed" (6.75') 2018 superduty. Being that this is a relatively "long" short-bed, and the fact that the Torques have the cornering design, would I be able to get away with a non-slider hitch? Also, I'm looking at the Reese Elite underbed rails since mine didn't come with the puck system from the factory. Are there any other options? I want the factory-type system...

I am running the Anderson ultimate, attaches to the gooseneck ball. I love it, light, quite, and 2 options for clearance. I am running it in the least clearance with a 3500 shortbed Chevrolet. no issues as of yet.