water pump location 22FBS North Trail 2020

phirschi

I am winterizing my trailer for the first time and figured that the water pump should be drained as well. I have looked all over the trailer but can't seem to find where it is located. Any help would be much appreciated.

danemayer

Sometimes it's behind a drawer in the kitchen. They usually make enough noise that you can locate the pump by listening.

If you're using antifreeze to winterize, it gets sucked through the pump and you don't need to drain it.

phirschi

Thanks for your help. I just looked behind all the drawers, but no water pump. This trailer has the bathroom in the back of the trailer and it sounds like it's coming from the shower area but there are no access panels inside or out.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
On our NorthTrail waaaayyyy back in 2008, it was located behind a panel under the fridge. It took removing some screws to get behind this panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnv

On our 2014 22FBS NT the water pump is under the large bottom drawer in the kitchen. You will need to remove the drawer to get at the pump.

spruce1.

On our 2014 22FBS NT the water pump is under the large bottom drawer in the kitchen. You will need to remove the drawer to get at the pump.

I have a Mallard M2. It is very similar to a North Trail. The water pump is under the oven. Just unscrew the panel. Mine already had a hose on the syphon. Be sure you turn the valves.

jbeletti

In my Sundance, also with a rear bath, like your North Trail, my water pump is in the kitchen, under the counter top as show below.
Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 11.59.06 AM.jpg

Just guessing on your North Trail 22FBS, that your water pump also "may" be in the kitchen, under the counter top. My guess is that your pump is next to or behind your water heater. Let us know where you find it.
Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 12.02.01 PM.jpg