HELP ! landing gear and slides wont work ..

rwdennis

Hi all , i am stuck in a bad place , slideouts wont retract or landing gear wont go down , both are hydraulic , i get a clicking sound , i tried battery only , generator running and plugged into shore power , none work , fuses check good , no circuit breakers tripped , wiggled and pulled on wires around pump , any ideas ?

danemayer

On the levelup control panel, cycle it to show the voltage the system is getting from the battery. If plugged into shore power, it should be > 13V DC. If less than 12V while on shore power, your batteries are discharged. If so, look for the row of 12V DC mini-circuit breakers near your batteries. They're covered by a red rubber boot. One breaker has a teeny-tiny reset button that needs to be pressed. Pics below. It's a breaker with thick wires attached.

Buss Bar Example Notated.jpgcircuit breaker reset.jpg

Piperflyer

When mine started doing this I replaced the 3 year old batteries and replaced the breaker with a much larger 80 amp and have not had a problem since.

RoadJunkie

Keep in mind that for emergencies use, there is a socket on top of the pump motor that can be operated with a drill motor to get the slides and stabilizers in the desired position. Other than that, standard power trouble shooting techniques will pinpoint your problem.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If voltage is good and you just have a bad breaker you can always jump it with a screwdriver or something metal to get the slides in and Jack's up.
Then replace the breaker when you can get one.

3c91ca10c4b15fd9a754ef1d018c5563.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk