• Potluck date: April 24
  • Potluck time: 4:30pm

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a great location for a rally. Will have to put this on our list. Rally on.

Fox

I'm torn with this ... we attended the two prior jamborees (Cullman/ 2018 & Foley/ 2019) and enjoyed ourselves.
Then last July we went and traded (now in another brand) - and have since sat at home because of the virus.

We'll talk it over and maybe invite ourselves over (a $20 penalty is nothing) to re-connect.

I got the pics as proof:

Attachments

• Cullman 2018.jpg
    Cullman 2018.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Foley 2019.jpg
    Foley 2019.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 32

jbeletti

I'm torn with this ... we attended the two prior jamborees (Cullman/ 2018 & Foley/ 2019) and enjoyed ourselves.
Then last July we went and traded (now in another brand) - and have since sat at home because of the virus.

We'll talk it over and maybe invite ourselves over (a $20 penalty is nothing) to re-connect.

I got the pics as proof:

I won't make it to this rally but we'd love to have you come to it in your new RV - regardless of brand.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We will make plans to be at your rally! Hope you can be at our rally the week before yours! (April 15-18th)
Ricky and Rachel Lester

Chippendale

Please put me on the list, I hope to follow Ricky and Rachel from their rally to yours. Will make my reservations with the park after the first of the year.

George Speir

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders

I got the pics as proof:

Awesome photos! Yes we would love to meet you at the rally. I hope you decide to join us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

What a great location for a rally. Will have to put this on our list. Rally on.

That would be great, we would love to see y'all!

- - - Updated - - -

We will make plans to be at your rally! Hope you can be at our rally the week before yours! (April 15-18th)
Ricky and Rachel Lester

Awesome! I have yours on my calendar as well. I haven't made my reservation yet, still thinking on it to make sure I can make it. I'm....about 80% sure I'll be there. :D

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Gigi and I will be attending. As this works out great for us as we will be attending the MS rally. Currently on the calendar but no reservations made yet.
Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We arrived in Foley yesterday for the Winter at Anchors Aweigh RV Resort on County Road #20 S.
On the way in on AL-59 going by Johnny’s RV we noticed a lot of damage from Hurricane Sally.
The huge sign in front looks like it was mangled by a giant, fences are down, looked like a few trees down.
I heard the park was sold, so don’t know if name was changed or not.
We had a few trees down in our park, but park in good shape.
We love this area, been our Winter Home for 10 years now.

Hockster

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hello Alabama Chapter! I posted an update to the original thread. I also started to input our attendees. If I'm missing you, or missing a significant other or your arrival date please send me a note so that I can fix it. We're getting closer, it'll be here before we know it! If anybody has any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I will be attending this rally. Arriving on the 19th and leaving on the 25th. Will be hauling Margaritavile along with us. Hope everyone will stop in and have a cocktail or ten. Looking forward to getting back out his year. We get our 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine in another week which will make us feel a little better about socializing. I'll make reservations in the AM and post site # at that time.
Again, looking forward to seeing everyone there. Have a great day.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
***UPDATE*** Due to unforeseen circumstances regarding storm damage and other issues at Johnny's RV Resort we will be changing the location of the rally to another location in Foley. A new event thread will be opened with details. ***

Status
Not open for further replies.