New Heartland Floor Plans...

caokgafamily

I think Heartland could take it to the next level if they could come up with some new innovative floor plans. Something out of the box, yes there are already some great plans and how much can you sqeeze in something 8'x36'? As a homebuilder I spend alot of time trying to come up with or use different floor plans compared to my competition. The 3670 is a awesome floor plan, did Heartland come up with that? I guess as soon as you come up with a new plan everybody is going to copy you. Does anybody have any ideas about what would be the next ground breaking, innovative floor plan ?

jpmorgan37

One that I saw that I thought was totally unique was a 38' fiver with the kitchen & dining area up front and the bedroom in the back. The company that built it is no longer in business-they had a full line of Motorhomes and fifth wheels so it wasn't their only design.

John

irvin56

I saw one also

Can't remember the name, but I REMEMBER the layout. Nice idea.
But I told the wife there was no way I would want to pull that sky scraper.
unless you have a full size tractor trailer. wind resistance would be wild.

azbound

Keystone/Montana made a front lounge upstairs with the bedroom in the rear, slides on both sides with 2 sofas and large TV. Looked awesome, the problem was very little and I mean very little basement storage.

Macattack

I saw the floor plan for the new Landmark Grand Canyon and it is outstanding with the two huge slideouts on the driver side. The dealer I talked to didn't know for sure when they were going to start building them. Looks to me like it will defiantly be one of the most popular models.

Delaine and Lindy

Montana by Keystone is doing another up front living area and it they continue with drop frame the basement area should still have good storage and they have new floorplans for 2009 models. There are suppose to be several at the RV show in Tampa Florida in Jan. I didn't think their first design by in early 2003 had enough head space. GBY.......