Any MPG Owners out There?

Jimbo185

Hi
I have recently purchased a MPG 185. The guy I purchased it from said everything works, he should of said almost nothing works or leaks. Any owners out there still using a MPG ? I live in North Dakota. I’m camping on Lake Mead in NV. I though I had everything fixed but since I arrived on Nov. 13 2020 the kitchen facet water line fell off water all over the place, toilet leaks on floor and propane tank fitting broke. I’m heading towards Quartzite and Yuma around Dec 15. Do MPG owners have a form or is this it?
Jim

danemayer

Hi Jimbo185,

A lot of the help and discussion on the Heartland Owners Forum is divided into broad categories. Appliances and subsystems being one, and model specific areas the other. So there's an MPG area, which you've posted to. I'm not sure how many MPG owners are on the forum, so it's hard to predict what level of response you might get to MPG specific questions. Questions about appliances and subsystems often apply across a large number of models, so you're likely to get lots of responses in those areas.

jbeletti

Hi Jim - congrats on the MPG and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

As Dan mentioned - this is the MPG sub-forum of the Heartland Owners Forum. That said - unsure how many active MPG owners we have here on the forum.

Jimbo185

Left Lake Mead and now at Imperial Dam , South Mesa camp ground about 20 miles north of Yuma,AZ Still have not seen a 2011 or 2012 MPG. A family walked by today with her children I heard one of the children ask there mother what is a MPG. I know there has to be one out there will keep watching
Jim

Hi Jim - congrats on the MPG and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

As Dan mentioned - this is the MPG sub-forum of the Heartland Owners Forum. That said - unsure how many active MPG owners we have here on the forum.

Springhaven

I have a 186 that my floor finally went out on. I priced buying something used but it's SO overpriced these days that I'm biting the bullet and replacing the floor. $8k but I think I'll have a practically new unit once that and the wall beneath the slide are replaced. I've done other upgrades over the last year but this one will give me long term stability.

So my MPG and I are going to have some amazing 2021 adventures.

I'm thinking about NE around Maine for August.