SOLVED (GFCI Tripped): Frigidaire

roy2

hi guys just wondering i notice when we was moveing last month i pulled the elect. i went inside for something i notice on the ice box the lights wasnt on. those lights say how cold its inside. are they suppose to be on when we a moveing around. i would think they should be on.but i never notice before. i do have the convertor on for it. just wondering thanks.

danemayer

Re: frigidaire

Hi Roy2,

If the Magnum Inverter indicator light in your control panel is ON, the residential refrigerator should be getting power from the batteries, through the inverter and dedicated transfer switch. You may have to turn the refrigerator on if it was turned off. And of course, you only have enough battery power to run for maybe a day without plugging into another power source.

Our owner-written Residential Refrigerator user guide has more information.

roy2

Re: frigidaire

well suprize suprize the GFCI WAS TRIPPED. THANK YOU. so the yellow light dont always tells you the whole story.i though if i turned it on it would work to my suprize it dont always. so you have to check the lights on the frig when you pull the power and your on battery power or on the truck elect.so for the past 2 years since i left the lot after i bought this thing. i dont know if it ever worked when we was travering.it would of stayed cold anyway we only travel a couple of hours at a time max is 3 hours.so all of you guys and gals reading this check the lights on the outside of your frig.if there on its working.thanks david. have a nice day.danemayer thanks for the users guide for it i have to print it out. thanks again

agrasys

Frigidaire loss of power shore and battery.

I have a dead outlet to the Frigidaire refrigerator also. I have plugged the refrigerator into an extension cord and it works fine. Even from the receptacle on the Xantrex. My configuration is different in this Big Horn 3570RS, the invertor is a XANTREX PRO 1000. the GFCI is not tripped on the invertor. Power is being applied to the output wiring. I have verified that the 110 circuit breaker marked Refrigerator does in fact operate the circuit that powers the Xantrex invertor. From researching the Xantrex site I determined that the transfer switch is internal to the invertor. The invertor output ac is present both in shore power and battery mode indicating the invertor is working properly. The connected wires from the output of the Xantrex cannot be identified at any location in the trailer. Cant find my circuit toner to search more thoroughly. Where is the wire from the output of the invertor routed to the outlet under the counter that the refer plugs into? It appears to go along inside the frame to the refrigerator/stove slide junction box. If there is a GFCI between the invertor output and the refrigerator outlet where would it be?