New Chapter Leaders!!!!!!

normb01

It's time to get this chapter going again.

I have sent email to all New Mexico members, however, I am Norm Boyce. Tammy (my wife). are you new Leaders. We volunteered for this, and have some great ideas for some fun rally's. But check out your email and let me know your thoughts, as this is your chapter.

In a nut shell,

We full time in our Cyclone 4007
We live in Clovis NM at CLo0vis Point RV Park and Stables. We also manage this park. We do not stay put, we do travel most of the year.
We are looking forward to meeting all of the members.
We are both retired USAF.
WE have attended 4 rally's this year,and one the "almost was". 5 total rally's we got our Heartland RV. We have been Heartland owners for just about 2 years now.

Attachments

• 4007 Travel Posture.jpg
    4007 Travel Posture.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 24

normb01

Darren:

You are more than welcome, and cant wait to see you guys again. We will have as jello shots ready!!!!

Norm

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Norm and Tammy, congratulations on stepping up to chapter leadership. Good luck with your rallies and have lots of fun.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Norm and Tammy, thank you for volunteering to lead the NM chapter. We look forward to attending one of your rallies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Congratulations Norm and Tammy! I wish you all the best with your new role and hope to make it to a NM event down the road.