Splendide / Ariston ARWXF129W RV Washer

Tghoover

Hi all,

My 2014 washing machine is starting to make noises... Possibly looking to replace it. New ones go for like $850.00, anyone have any thoughts on a possible substitute. I do need a front load as my dryer sits on top.

Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Have you tried looking inside the cabinet? Could just be a belt or drum roller guide that needs replacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

There's a drain plug on the front right at the bottom. Inside that opening is a spinning piece. Check with a flashlight to see if you have a coin, pebble, screw or other small item in there.

When you loosen the plug, you'll get some water draining out. Have a towel or 2 ready.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There's a drain plug on the front right at the bottom. Inside that opening is a spinning piece. Check with a flashlight to see if you have a coin, pebble, screw or other small item in there.

When you loosen the plug, you'll get some water draining out. Have a towel or 2 ready.

There's that, too. A little DIY diagnostics might save you several hundred $$$. There isn't a whole lot of mechanical parts to these machines.