Passenger side front hydraulic leg clicking sound

carl.swoyer

Walking past the Landmark today we noticed the clicking noise. I looked at the fifth wheel and the front right leg lowered a little bit. Hit auto level and it came up again.?
Maybe a leak?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Walking past the Landmark today we noticed the clicking noise. I looked at the fifth wheel and the front right leg lowered a little bit. Hit auto level and it came up again.?
Maybe a leak?

Maybe. Had same clicking sound in July. Replaced two hoses. Weeping at the crimped ends. One every so slightly

This was worst of the two
b864aad6cfa7211f7fd81b2ac584fcf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

Well I guess being a 2012 I could start replacement of the hoses. There's a place called Hose Makers Plus in Hudson FL. He is very reasonable. He rebuilt an ac line years ago , dealership was 300.00 bucks. He did it for 50.00.

travelin2

Well I guess being a 2012 I could start replacement of the hoses. There's a place called Hose Makers Plus in Hudson FL. He is very reasonable. He rebuilt an ac line years ago , dealership was 300.00 bucks. He did it for 50.00.

The hose in the picture was an obvious leaker. The second leaking hose crimp I found by cleaning the hoses with foaming window cleaner then checking them the next day. The following day the second hose I replaced had a slight oily film above the crimp.
Hope this helps

carl.swoyer

The hose in the picture was an obvious leaker. The second leaking hose crimp I found by cleaning the hoses with foaming window cleaner then checking them the next day. The following day the second hose I replaced had a slight oily film above the crimp.
Hope this helps

Traveling
Thanks

travelin2

So what was your remedy? I’m still experiencing some clicking and now settling of the front jacks since our arrival in Texas 2 months ago.
Im guessing I have a bad jack allowing fluid to bypass the seal, but which one I ask myself??

carl.swoyer

So what was your remedy? I’m still experiencing some clicking and now settling of the front jacks since our arrival in Texas 2 months ago.
Im guessing I have a bad jack allowing fluid to bypass the seal, but which one I ask myself??

I raised it and it hasn't done anything since.