Holding Tanks

Looking for some help. I have a 2018 Torque T31 with 2 black tanks and 2 gray tanks and all the info I can find on my model and year is that it has 1 black tank 60 gallons and 1 gray tank at 60 gallons ?? Some times it comes up that they are 63 gallons . So I'm trying to find out if others have this as well and what size holding tanks do I actually have, 4 in total .
Thanks for any help on this

Flick

Looking for some help. I have a 2018 Torque T31 with 2 black tanks and 2 gray tanks and all the info I can find on my model and year is that it has 1 black tank 60 gallons and 1 gray tank at 60 gallons ?? Some times it comes up that they are 63 gallons . So I'm trying to find out if others have this as well and what size holding tanks do I actually have, 4 in total .

Someone will give you more specifics, but generally it probably will be listed as total gray, total black, total fresh water, etc. For example, my Cyclone has total fresh water at 110 gal but it has 2 tanks. So you probably have 2 of each at 30 gallons.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Have you thought about calling Heartland Customer service and asking them. I’m sure they would know the answer. All you need is the last 6 of your Vin#

danemayer

When the specs say 60 gallons and you have 2 tanks, each tank is likely 30 gallons. The spec for the fresh tank may include the capacity of the water heater.

Airbob

I also have a 2018 T31. From what I understand and have heard, the back bathroom black tank is 38 gallons. The back grey tank is 38 gallons. The back grey holds water from the back bathroom sink and the kitchen sink. The front grey and front black are both 63 gallons. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to find accurate information on the specs but sometimes it is.