Front room ceiling moldings

I have 2017 3010re Bighorn and the front room ceiling moldings are coming loose! Any suggestion on reattaching them?? glue? brads?
Anything to lookout for??
Thanks
TurlockBill

mlpeloquin

I had a 2013 3010re. As best as I could tell is that the moldings are mounted using staples. I had a couple start to come loose and used brads to sure them up. I drilled a smaller hold than the brad diameter at a 35 to 40 degree angle. Used two at opposite directions. Then carefully taped them in. Used another brad as a nail set to get them below the surface. They never came loose again. I would not recommend glue.

RoadJunkie

Most, if not all, of the owners with coffered ceilings that I know have had this issue. I took a pneumatic finishing nail nailer and shot each joint, at an angle, into the ceiling. Since I live in a dry climate, I think the "wood" material shrinks and breaks the glue loose.

wdk450

Over the years I have glued my loose strips with either RVers Goop or construction adhesive using wood pieces or duct tape to hold them tightly in place while the glue sets overnight.