New member post

Hiall...I read where I need to make a couple of posts for full admittance so as to make sure I'm not a spammer. Here's my 1st one, although I'm thinking about some for breakfast[friedspam] :)

david-steph2018

Hiall...I read where I need to make a couple of posts for full admittance so as to make sure I'm not a spammer. Here's my 1st one, although I'm thinking about some for breakfast[friedspam] :)

Hello from Benson Arizona, for now. Spam is good for breakfast, lunch a good old hot sandwich, anytime.

SLO

Fried spam sandwich, one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Niles

I heard they made their first batch in the 40's and are about to run out so they are going to do a second batch soon.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family. From one Washingtonian to another, let me know if you have any questions or there is anything I can do for you.

Rod

New member. I just was at the chicago rv show. Which is suppose to be one of the best rv shows in the country. Last time I was there in 2018 I found our 2019 cyclone 4005. I just left and Heartland had the most pathetic showing, nothing to look at or compare. Most other major builders where on hand. Very disappointed that they could not represent at such a well known rv show. Probably gonna buy something else soon!!!

CoveredWagon

New member. I just was at the chicago rv show. Which is suppose to be one of the best rv shows in the country. Last time I was there in 2018 I found our 2019 cyclone 4005. I just left and Heartland had the most pathetic showing, nothing to look at or compare. Most other major builders where on hand. Very disappointed that they could not represent at such a well known rv show. Probably gonna buy something else soon!!!
Sounds like spam