Looking for the galley tank on a 2021 37BAR

Hello all. New to the group and to RVing. My tank sensors read that my galley tank is 2/3 full. I have béen watching the tank fill for a week and have yet to find the valve. Unfortunately, it wasn't, (in my recollection,) covered in the walk through. Does anyone out there know how I can empty my galley tank? Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to provide feedback on this question or on how to appropriately use this site, forums, threads, etc. as this is all new to me.

danemayer

Hi BrooksandMelonie,

Have you looked under the trailer, along the off-door-side for either a pull handle, or perhaps a threaded shaft where the pull handle is supposed to be?

Flick

Hello all. New to the group and to RVing. My tank sensors read that my galley tank is 2/3 full. I have béen watching the tank fill for a week and have yet to find the valve. Unfortunately, it wasn't, (in my recollection,) covered in the walk through. Does anyone out there know how I can empty my galley tank? Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to provide feedback on this question or on how to appropriately use this site, forums, threads, etc. as this is all new to me.

Enjoy your new rig. I’m sure you'll find the pull handle along the off door side somewhere convenient for easy use when setting up. Have fun.