Power Contol Management Monitoring Unwanted Load Shedding

rzabat73

I recently traded my Class A rig for a 2020 Landmark 365 Lafayette. There are things that I'm dealing with that I didn't have to deal with before. Such as, the on on-board Power Control Management System is shedding loads when I'm plugged into 50amp shore power. We've camped at 6 parks and the last 2 of the 6 parks the system was shedding loads like the fireplace, the microwave, and 2 of my 3 heating systems. We haven't been doing anything different at each park in terms of electrical usage. My power management monitoring system says I'm consuming more than 50amps and we only have the TV and a couple lights on. Shouldn't I be able to use all the rig has to offer when plugged into a 50amp service? Could some parks have a 50amp connection but really not be a 50amp a true service. Feeling frustrated and hoping someone can provide some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Dahillbilly

loose connections will cause higher amp draw on the system. This could cause the PCM system to shed some of the loads. If you have the knowledge & capabilities too open up the electrical panel, transfer switch & cord plug receptable do that & check the connections. Make sure ALL power is disconnected both AC & DC before you start.