2016 3760 EL big horn

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Hi am wanting to get an estimate on my big horn for the RV armor sprayed on roof if anybody has the model that I have listed and knows or is going to happen to be on the roof sometime soon I would appreciate if I could get the measurement from the front seam of the front cap To the rear seam of the rear cap My coach is in storage for the winter and unable to get to it until April would like to get an appointment set up somewhere before or after the rally in order to do this I need to get this information well I had a time thank you

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi am wanting to get an estimate on my big horn for the RV armor sprayed on roof if anybody has the model that I have listed and knows or is going to happen to be on the roof sometime soon I would appreciate if I could get the measurement from the front seam of the front cap To the rear seam of the rear cap My coach is in storage for the winter and unable to get to it until April would like to get an appointment set up somewhere before or after the rally in order to do this I need to get this information well I had a time thank you

Are you speaking of the spray-on roof where they come to you, or do you want a far superior product, FlexArmor? Here’s what we had done, we paid $185 a linear foot, measured from the back edge to about 4” in front of the front cap seam:

https://rvroof.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Im for sure going to Flexarmor Im called them all getting quotes from as low as 165 a foot for I dont care wear we drive to to have it done, how ever state sales tax is also a factor in the total price