Kudos to Les Schwab, Arcata, CA

Came out of the camp ground across the street, popped in to see if they could service my tires. The young man came right out and aired up the truck and the fiver--no charge. Especially nice since the coin-op machines at fuel stations only seem to go to 60 psi.

BTW, is this the proper place to drop notes like this?

Bobbie

wdk450

It has been my experience that the Les Schwab stores stock the 235/85R 16 LR G tires that we need for our 5th wheel trailers.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We have been a customer of Les Schwab for the past 30+ years. Always receive the very best customer service. Changed out the Maxxis tires the first year on all three Heartland's we've owned. As we mainly travel the western states, there is always a Les Schwab somewhere close by.

LBR

I've used Les Schwab solely with all my personal and business accounts for over 30 years. This was in a smaller community where everyone knows your name and you always could talk uno.de.uno to the influx of managers, earning their advancement stripes thru the decades. Sadly, I personally noticed a decline of the empire after Les passed....and have opened the doors to other personal and corporate businesses.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Bill, Last year when I was getting a tire rotation the manager told me of the sale. Next visit to that store, they'd remodeled the interior and Les Schwab's portrait on one wall was covered over. This particular manager had worked his way up the ladder over 20-years and was none to pleased with the changes. So far service has not been compromised :eek:.