A/C fan runs when furnace on

dwayneb

My furnace has been working fine and it still is. Had my Bighorn connected to shore power and needed to exercise my diesel generator. Swapped power from one to the other and when I entered the camper, my A/C fan was running. I had the furnace running and the thermostat was set for furnace but the A/C fan was on. I cycled through the thermostat settings but the A/C fan would come back on. I can flip the breaker and stop the fan but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks.

dwayneb

My furnace has been working fine and it still is. Had my Bighorn connected to shore power and needed to exercise my diesel generator. Swapped power from one to the other and when I entered the camper, my A/C fan was running. I had the furnace running and the thermostat was set for furnace but the A/C fan was on. I cycled through the thermostat settings but the A/C fan would come back on. I can flip the breaker and stop the fan but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks.

That did it. Strange that the fan had not been coming on unless I selected "Fan" or "Cool" on the thermostat. Oh well,all is good now.

The site members here are great about quick responses without getting "snarky". I really appreciate it. Thanks again.