Sliding trays for deep storage

I just bought a 2021 Mallard M32 and am looking for ideas and examples of what people have done for sliding trays or drawers for deep storage areas inside their trailers. Specifically under the U shaped dinette seats. I'd like to use this area for pots, pans, small appliances and for dry food storage.

danemayer

Hi William,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Many of our owners have customized their rigs and I'm sure some will jump in with what they've done.

david-steph2018

I just bought a 2021 Mallard M32 and am looking for ideas and examples of what people have done for sliding trays or drawers for deep storage areas inside their trailers. Specifically under the U shaped dinette seats. I'd like to use this area for pots, pans, small appliances and for dry food storage.

We installed this under our sink. But it comes in several different sizes and is easy to install. When I installed I had to put it on 2x4 base to make it high enough to clear the opening.
ORG™ Org Steel Sliding Under Cabinet Organizer in Chrome | Bed Bath & Beyond (bedbathandbeyond.com)

These are also sold at places like Home Depot, Lowes beside Bed Bath & Beyond.

I ended up building some drawers out of 1/2" plywood and 1/8" Luan bottoms. I mounted them onto some 250lb latching drawer slides. I'm really happy with how they came out. I'll post some pictures after I've posted a couple more times and get that permission.