2018 Torque345JM dump valves for grey and black tanks

Taylor

I just bought a 2018 torque 345 JM toy hauler an am having difficulty figuring out the drain valves. It has a toilet with sink in the rear garage, I have four dump valves, 2 in the fron and 2 in the rear, none of which are marked, and sewer connection hook ups at both locations, can someon help with identifying the valves. Thanks

danemayer

Hi Taylor,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure another Torque owner will shed some light on this for you shortly.

Dahillbilly

On our Torque 327 have the same as you describe; the forward two valves are for the front black & grey tanks. The two rearward valves does the rear grey & black. The rear grey is connected to the kitchen sink & half bath sink, while the rear black tank has it's own drain connection. The rear grey is plumbed into the front drain connection along with the front tanks. Not sure which T handle is which & the TH isn't here cause I labeled them. Hope this helps

Flick

I just bought a 2018 torque 345 JM toy hauler an am having difficulty figuring out the drain valves. It has a toilet with sink in the rear garage, I have four dump valves, 2 in the fron and 2 in the rear, none of which are marked, and sewer connection hook ups at both locations, can someon help with identifying the valves. Thanks

I know you’re asking for specific info for your Torque, but until someone gives you that, I’ll wager a guess.
One of the front valves is for shower, sink, etc.
The other front valve is for the black tank for toilet.
One rear valve is for the galley.
The sink and rear toilet are probably together and the other rear valve drains that black tank.
A clear section of drain adapter and some red food coloring would give you a lot of info.

Flick

I know you’re asking for specific info for your Torque, but until someone gives you that, I’ll wager a guess.
One of the front valves is for shower, sink, etc.
The other front valve is for the black tank for toilet.
One rear valve is for the galley.
The sink and rear toilet are probably together and the other rear valve drains that black tank.
A clear section of drain adapter and some red food coloring would give you a lot of info.

Sorry I followed you up Robert. Your post wasn’t there yet for some reason or I wouldn’t have sent mine.

scayne62

I am fairly certain this is how mine is, front valve is front black, second valve in the front is front grey, top valve in the rear is rear grey which is connected to the front outlet, bottom valve is rear black which is connected to the rear outlet.

Bbyrd77

I have a torque fifth wheel tq371 i had hoses hooked up to sewer an had all tanks empty ran water in the front bath had valves closed and then opened them one at time when water comes out i marked with a perm. Marker. On mine the rear tanks of course one is the black tank only for rear toilet and the grey is plumbed into the kitchen sink and 1/2 bath sink only and i did it same way process of elimination. Hope that helps be nice thou if they were labeled only camper i have had that wasn't marked. Oh and the kitchen sink grey tank is plumbed to the front sewer hookup on mine. Sorry so long but hope that helps.

Bbyrd77

I am fairly certain this is how mine is, front valve is front black, second valve in the front is front grey, top valve in the rear is rear grey which is connected to the front outlet, bottom valve is rear black which is connected to the rear outlet.
Yes you got it.

Taylor

Thanks for all the help, haven’t had time to check the results but all the suggestions are appreciated!