Forum logo - a work in progress

jbeletti

Some may have noticed the forum logo has been getting tweaked for the past week.

As many of you already know from conversations over the past several months, the forum, being an asset owned by Heartland, is going through a brand transition to line up with the corporate brand identity (the new H logo).

Myself and our primary forum technical contact and developer are trying various approved versions to get a "best-fit" for the banner space at the top of each forum page.

We're not done yet so please bear with me as we find what corporate marketing likes and what I feel looks okay for the space.

Thanks!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, something has changed in the forum. Every time I log into the forum I'm forced to log in again. It's not really a problem but it's annoying.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave, yes my name and password are there, I just have to click on log in.

jbeletti

Jay - my sense of this is that it's a browser setting on your end that is causing this new behavior. I'm using Chrome and I am not getting auto-logged out.

jbeletti

Nothing has changed on my side. Still using Chrome.
Jay - at happy hour today, please take an informal poll, asking others if they're experiencing "exactly" what you are. Confirm that those that are experiencing the same issue - what device/browser they're using. Feed that back to me here please. Thanks Jay!