Morryde STP-4-30-03H and Big Country 2018 3950FB

I need some help with a specific question. My wife and I are full timers in our 2018 3950FB Big Country. I just had major heart surgery and need to have some sturdy steps installed. Money is tight, so looked at Morryde STP-4-30-03H. I will have to pay someone to install them. Has anyone put these or other solid steps on the 3950FB.
Thanks for any help.

Kathi-27

have morryde solid steps on our 2019 landmark love them. with hand rail they are like house steps real sturdy.

Piperflyer

I installed Morryde solid steps on our Bighorn with the hand rail also. What a difference from the OEM Steps that came with the rig. You will love them and very easy to install.

rjr6150

I need some help with a specific question. My wife and I are full timers in our 2018 3950FB Big Country. I just had major heart surgery and need to have some sturdy steps installed. Money is tight, so looked at Morryde STP-4-30-03H. I will have to pay someone to install them. Has anyone put these or other solid steps on the 3950FB.
Thanks for any help.

If your in the Aransas Pass area of Texas I’m willing to assist installing.

Gary521

Double check your trailer. Check around the stairs by the door. The stairs may not fit as they fold inside the trailer. They will not fit my Bighorn unless the stairs are modified. I know nothing about your particular model. I also know nothing about the model of stairs that you are asking about. I personally would not get these unless the model had the lift assist.

Double check your trailer. Check around the stairs by the door. The stairs may not fit as they fold inside the trailer. They will not fit my Bighorn unless the stairs are modified. I know nothing about your particular model. I also know nothing about the model of stairs that you are asking about. I personally would not get these unless the model had the lift assist.

I measured mine with the manufactures specs and they should fit. Most campers around me have these steps.