Cyclone Operations Manual Addendum

jbeletti

Scott Tuttle at the Heartland factory asked me place the attached pdf file on the forum. Happy to do so. :)

He stated that it is meant to be an addendum of sorts to the operations manual that they are working on now.

The attachment covers:

- Fuel Pump
- Generator
- Exterior Cargo Trays
- Spare Tire Carrier
- Cargo Area

If you own a Cyclone, please download, save and print the attachment.

Thanks,

Jim

Having trouble uploading the file as an attachment to this thread so please click here to download a copy if it.

T

tgboyd

HI Jim,

I can't find anything on the fuel pump or the generator on this attachment.

Thanks, Tom

jbeletti

Tom,

So that I can determine what has gone wrong with my link, what do you find when you download it? I just clicked the link again today, a large pdf file downloaded, opened up in Acrobat Reader and I see Cyclone Operation Assistance with pictures and tips on the items listed in my initial post.

Anyone else have issues with the link above? If so, please shoot me some details. Thank you,

Jim

madigand

Jim, when I opened it up it was a two page doc. It started with operation of fuel pump and also had generator, spare tire and cargo hold info on it. Looked fine to me

T

tgboyd

Jim,

The first page is blank and the second page begins with the cargo tray info.

Thanks, Tom

T

tgboyd

tgboyd said:
Jim,

The first page is blank and the second page begins with the cargo tray info.

Thanks, Tom

Jim,

Ignore the above post. I was able to get the first page by opening it in a 'new window'. When I just clicked on the link the first page was blank. Thanks for your help.

Best regards, Tom

cqdx

Online Owner's Manual

Hi JIm
Opened and read the Addendum with no problem, but where is the original document located on this site? Thought for a min I had found it through a search but it stated that your site had moved to a new server.

jbeletti

Hi cqdx,

Hey, you really did some digging to find this 3 year old post :)

I do not have the manual. I did pass this on to the Cyclone division to see if they can supply it to me in PDF format. No promises.

That said, don't let it frustrate you if I cannot obtain it. You can contact Customer Service to request a hard copy of the manual. Number is 877-262-8032.

Thanks,

Jim