Soon to be a not-prospective buyer...

rickbsgu

rickbsgu
So, as my DSW likes to say, "I drank the kool-aid."

Put a big down on a 3670RL at a local dealer. Finalizing tomorrow. Done deal. The weather is miserable. Take care of a few things here, and head to QZ ASAP.

Probably have lots of questions for you all, here. And, maybe a few things to relate.

Cheers!!
rickb

rjr6150

Rickb
Welcome to the Heartland family. You will find a wealth of information in the archives and if your unable to find the answer just post the question here. There are many knowledgeable owners out here. Might also want to check out the Owners Club.

jimtoo

Hi rickbsgu.
Welcome to the Heartland Family. The 3670RL is a really great floor plan. If you have questions, this is the place for answers.
Jim M

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
I would be excited as heck with a 3670 floor plan. Jump right in and enjoy that BigHorn. We have a 3400RL for four years now and we are still very proud of this floor plan. we hope some day we too can enjoy a 3670 floor plan also. Wrap a red bow around this coach, Merry Christmas. Evans & Lana

Mariposa

Ariz

Rickbsgo
If we see ya around we will say Howdy.
we are heading to QZ shorty after the New Year. Your unit will be the one that is all clean and glowing in the sunlight and no bugs on the front. Right? Should be easy to find.
Bob

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Cool! Mine's waiting for me at the dealer's yard until spring. Then it's going north.

rickbsgu

rickbsgu
Rickbsgo
If we see ya around we will say Howdy.
we are heading to QZ shorty after the New Year. Your unit will be the one that is all clean and glowing in the sunlight and no bugs on the front. Right? Should be easy to find.
Bob

'Atsa one. Pulled in last night. I'm at Scaddan Wash, past the second row of bushes. :)

Towed well. Couple of minor mishaps setting it up, but nothing serious. Learning experiences...

Cheers,
rickb