EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, South Foley - 4/23/2021 to 4/25/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Hey yall, we are finally booked for 4/ 20-25 on site 62. Can't wait to see yall at the TN & Ms rallies.

ljawest

we are registered to come in Thursday, April 22 and leave Sunday. Looking forward to seeing our Heartland Friends and meeting new ones!
We asked for site 4 or 5 and will be given a site when we arrive.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hey everybody! We currently have 19 units registered to attend the rally next month. That's an awesome turnout! I've posted an updated list to the original post. If any information is incorrect or if you're reading this and don't see your registration listed then please let me know.

If you have any questions leading up to the rally or need anything at all just let me know. We are looking forward to seeing you all!

'Lil Guy'

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but Debbie and I won't be able to attend. We're starting a major house renovation that will run for 3 months.

Chippendale

A guy working on my slide toppers a couple of days ago discovered about an 8" crack in the gel coat running up from the corner of the kitchen slide opening. I guess it would be smarter to tow it to a fiberglass repair place around here than on a 1,400 mile round trip. I am sorry, but I think I had better not try and attend this rally.

George Speir

jbeletti

A guy working on my slide toppers a couple of days ago discovered about an 8" crack in the gel coat running up from the corner of the kitchen slide opening. I guess it would be smarter to tow it to a fiberglass repair place around here than on a 1,400 mile round trip. I am sorry, but I think I had better not try and attend this rally.

George Speir

George - before you do anything on the RV, please call Heartland Customer Service to get their direction. They may want to see a picture of the crack. They may tell you where to go to get it inspected. Take their lead before you hire any repairs out for this.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but Debbie and I won't be able to attend. We're starting a major house renovation that will run for 3 months.

Sorry to hear that, but renovations can be exciting too! I hope everything goes well with your projects and hope to see you at the next one.

- - - Updated - - -

George Speir

Oh no George, I hate to hear that. I hope you get everything taken care of and back on the road again soon. If there's anything we can do just let us know.

Possum51

I’m sorry but we have to cancel this rally. Pat is having health problems and the dr advised us not to travel that far from home. Believe me, it breaks my heart to cancel! We were looking so forward to it!

thanks

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
This is the last call to order t-shirts for anyone who would like one. Please check the original events post as I've updated the attendees list as well as shirt order/sizes. If there are any changes, additions, deletions, etc please let me know. We are closing in on this rally and we are making the final touches this week. If you have any questions you may contact me any time. Thanks everyone!

WestPat

Hello,
I am working in Pensacola all weekend, but my wife may want to come over and say hello. I hope that would be okay. Our Gateway is at my parents house about an hour from Foley. Will there be a rep there from Heartland?
Thanks for any extra info.
David

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi everyone! We are just over a week away from our Alabama rally! I have updated the original event post with the agenda for the weekend along with some additional details. If you need anything from us just let me know, safe travels everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
I am working in Pensacola all weekend, but my wife may want to come over and say hello. I hope that would be okay. Our Gateway is at my parents house about an hour from Foley. Will there be a rep there from Heartland?
Thanks for any extra info.
David

Of course she can come and say hello! There will not be any representatives from Heartland at our rally. If you need anything specific you can contact me directly and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.