New to us Heartland

DW and I have found the new to us fifth wheel that we have been looking for. It is not our first Heartland or fifth wheel. Coming from a Jayco, some things are a little different. We are looking forward to meeting other owners to learn the ins and outs of our home away from home.

Hope to meet several of you in the future!

danemayer

Hi MelindaJeff,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Feel free to ask questions and to share your adventures.

We have a large collection of manufacturer manuals in case you didn't get any with your rig. Here's a link. We also have a collection of owner-written user guides that fill in a lot of information not found in the manuals. Here's a link to those. You can also find those by clicking on the TOOLS tab near the top of the page.

Flick

DW and I have found the new to us fifth wheel that we have been looking for. It is not our first Heartland or fifth wheel. Coming from a Jayco, some things are a little different. We are looking forward to meeting other owners to learn the ins and outs of our home away from home.

Beautiful coach. There’s nothing like rolling down the highway in style. Learn what your new rig has to offer and enjoy.

david-steph2018

Welcome to the group, from Yuma, for now.