Comments on Cyclone 4007 and F350 Dually

Toutsi

Good morning happy Rvers. We are new members on this forum and will appreciate any usefull recommendations on my new rig, F350 Dually, diesel and Cyclone 4007, both 2021 model year. Next year we will be fulltimer and will travel across USA and Canada.

Flick

Good morning happy Rvers. We are new members on this forum and will appreciate any usefull recommendations on my new rig, F350 Dually, diesel and Cyclone 4007, both 2021 model year. Next year we will be fulltimer and will travel across USA and Canada.

Hey everyone. I think they took the bait, hook, line and sinker. Congrats and enjoy.

jmarnell

Congratulations! We have a F350 dually pulling a Cyclone 4005, and love it. The F350 has no problem pulling the heavy rig. We did install air lifts on the rear of the F350 for a more level ride, we use the Andersen Ultimate hitch, and have a Trail Air pin box.

ILH

Hello Toutsi - welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian. Looking forward to meeting you down the road.

Toutsi

Congratulations! We have a F350 dually pulling a Cyclone 4005, and love it. The F350 has no problem pulling the heavy rig. We did install air lifts on the rear of the F350 for a more level ride, we use the Andersen Ultimate hitch, and have a Trail Air pin box.

Many thanks for the information.

Flick

What models of washer/dryer did you installed? many thaks

Let me preface my comments on our w/d by saying that we do not full time in our unit. If we did, we would need a higher volume unit, both washer and dryer.

With that being said, we have a model 7100 Splendide w/d combo that we are most satisfied with. It takes care of all our light clothes needs and if we have something heavy to wash, we normally use the rv park washateria, if available. That happens very seldom. You have to learn the machine and it’s capabilities. We also have the ventless unit which many scorn. But once again, ours takes care of our needs and sometimes there are 5 of us.

Dmetcalf

Let me preface my comments on our w/d by saying that we do not full time in our unit. If we did, we would need a higher volume unit, both washer and dryer.

With that being said, we have a model 7100 Splendide w/d combo that we are most satisfied with. It takes care of all our light clothes needs and if we have something heavy to wash, we normally use the rv park washateria, if available. That happens very seldom. You have to learn the machine and it’s capabilities. We also have the ventless unit which many scorn. But once again, ours takes care of our needs and sometimes there are 5 of us.

We have the 4007 and purchased a Splendid combo unit that IS vented and it serves us well. We are full time as well.

- - - Updated - - -

We will be on the road as soon as the COVID will let us do it. Hope to make new friends on the road.

Congrats on the 4007 and desire to go full time. We have been full time for 9 months now and the layout/floor plan of this unit fits us perfectly..!!
Have fun and enjoy the traveling..!!

Toutsi

Many thanks for the information. We had a motorhome before and the washer and dryer were compact Whirpool. We were not satisfied with them for not having enough capacity. I fixed them many times. Finally I found that the washer controller was very sensitive to the quality of campground electrical power as well as other controls in the motorhome. Did you experience anyny similar issues with the 5th wheel?

david-steph2018

Welcome to the group from Goodyear, Arizona, for now.