T32 Tongue weight loss when loaded

cpap

Hi all, I am considering buying a 2018 T32 and concerned about how much tongue weight I will lose when I load my Can Am Maverick side by side. It weighs 1500 lbs and is rear engine so I can back it in. One of things that appealed to me about the none-separate garage models is that I could move the ATV forward to increase tongue weight if I needed to. I've read that other brand of TTs owners have had to add weight to the tongue to give them enough weight and I don't want to deal with that.

Flick

Hi all, I am considering buying a 2018 T32 and concerned about how much tongue weight I will lose when I load my Can Am Maverick side by side. It weighs 1500 lbs and is rear engine so I can back it in. One of things that appealed to me about the none-separate garage models is that I could move the ATV forward to increase tongue weight if I needed to. I've read that other brand of TTs owners have had to add weight to the tongue to give them enough weight and I don't want to deal with that.

I think that a 1500# Can Am is going to be a borderline non workable situation for the T32. I admit that I’m only guessing, but looking at the axle setup as to where they are in correlation to the rear of the trailer, you’ll have to much weight aft. As you mentioned, weighting the tongue doesn’t sound to be a practical solution.