switches (Solved)

roy67ss

I have just purchased a 2011 Road Warrior 30C. I have figured out most of the electrical but cannot figure out a few switches. on the end of the kitchen seat cabinet are 5 switches. One is for raising/lowering the bunk bed in the garage but I cannot figure out the rest. One is by itself and then there is a group of 3. What do all these control? Also, there is a red switch on the front side of that cabinet closer to the door. I can't figure it out either.

Last edited:

david-steph2018

Re: switches

I have just purchased a 2011 Road Warrior 30C. I have figured out most of the electrical but cannot figure out a few switches. on the end of the kitchen seat cabinet are 5 switches. One is for raising/lowering the bunk bed in the garage but I cannot figure out the rest. One is by itself and then there is a group of 3. What do all these control? Also, there is a red switch on the front side of that cabinet closer to the door. I can't figure it out either.

Check to see if any of that set of 3 control the outside light above the side rear door (if you have one). Also see if the switches may control lights on the rear of the rig, example (rear awning lights if equipped) (lights on rear of rig for patio use such as rear floodlights). We have a 427 but these are what our control in the garage. The red switch, just guessing if it like a household on/off switch could be tank heater pads. If it is do NOT turn on without water in tank(s) will damage the tanks.

Send pics if possible will help.

roy67ss

I have discovered what all the switches do except one as noted in the attached picture. Anyone know what it is for? Sorry, can't figure out how to upload a picture. Nothing happens after I chose the file and hit the upload button!?!?! It is the right one of the group of 3.

david-steph2018

I have discovered what all the switches do except one as noted in the attached picture. Anyone know what it is for? Sorry, can't figure out how to upload a picture. Nothing happens after I chose the file and hit the upload button!?!?! It is the right one of the group of 3.

no pics are being shown.

roy67ss

Seeing as how I can't get a picture to upload, I have some more clues on the switch in question. It has a yellow/white wire and it is on the garage fuse. I also would like to know what 'ODS' light stands for on the main control panel. Nothing happens when it is turned on either. I suspect it is meant to be the rear scare light. There is also a 'DS' light switch that is for the front rt scare light.

david-steph2018

Seeing as how I can't get a picture to upload, I have some more clues on the switch in question. It has a yellow/white wire and it is on the garage fuse. I also would like to know what 'ODS' light stands for on the main control panel. Nothing happens when it is turned on either. I suspect it is meant to be the rear scare light. There is also a 'DS' light switch that is for the front rt scare light.

ODS could be the light above the fueling station

bh3585

ODS=OFF DOOR SIDE, it's the (scare) or you might say porch light on the side opposite of the entry door

roy67ss

Re: switches - solved

ODS=OFF DOOR SIDE, it's the (scare) or you might say porch light on the side opposite of the entry door

Thanks for that explanation.

And for those of you that may be following this thread, I have solved the mystery of the yellow/white wires and the switch. They go to the ceiling fan in the garage. The motor is burned out and doesn't work so, that led to my confusion with nothing being activated by the switch.

david-steph2018

Re: switches - solved

Thanks for that explanation.

And for those of you that may be following this thread, I have solved the mystery of the yellow/white wires and the switch. They go to the ceiling fan in the garage. The motor is burned out and doesn't work so, that led to my confusion with nothing being activated by the switch.
Good glad you solved the issue.